We are now open for literary submissions for our 17th issue, The Future Issue, destined to launch in April. Submissions guidelines are as follows:
* All work must relate to the theme of 'Future'.
* Poems must be less than 25 lines in length.
* Short fiction must be less than 3,000 words in length.
* Send no more than three pieces of writing per submission.
* Writing can have been previously published, as long as you retain full publishing rights to the work.
* Please include a paragraph or two about yourself, and a short description of what inspired the writing that you have submitted.
* Submit poems/short stories within the body of the email to email@example.com by January 26th 2017 at the very latest.
We're always on the lookout for talented illustrators — both emerging and established — who can produce beautiful editorial and narrative illustration work in response to the poetry and short fiction we publish.
If you're an illustrator and think your work could be a fine addition to our future issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a few friendly words and a link to your website or online portfolio. Despite receiving a number of portfolios every day, we endeavour to respond to every illustrator who takes the time to send in their work.